Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Perfect Top

Viva Las Vegas
I feel so put together in a matching circle skirt and top ensemble. I love building my outfit with a bold statement skirt and a complementary solid top. After that the accessorizing is the fun cherry on top!

Viva Las Vegas 
Tiki Oasis
Viva Las Vegas
 

My go to top is a fitted solid tee. And I'm obsessed with SHOPVDM's Marty Scoop Neck Tee, I have them in every color! This top is lightweight, easy breathing, comfortable, versatile, and very affordable. Whenever  trying on tops with my skirts, I always make sure it can be tucked in and that it will stay tucked in throughout the day, which is especially important for car shows and weekenders.  I don't want to spend the whole day fussing with a shirt and rearranging myself, and the length on these tops make it "fuss free".  They wash well, and the bright colors keep.



You can find the Marty Scoop Neck Tee at:
www.shop-vdm.com

Price: $12
Sizes: Small-3X
Fabric Content: 92% cotton 8% spandex


No comments:

Post a Comment